3 Feb 2015


Accessories, accessories, accessories! 

My favourite jewellery for February by Accessorize.

My favourite way to change up my favourite outfits is with jewellery. Be it understated and dainty, or chunky and bold, I like to make a statement. I have a few pieces of jewellery that do not leave my being; my gold 'diamond' flower ring (secondhand, bought for my 15th birthday from my parents), my silver celtic amber ring (bought for my 18th birthday from my brother) and my Clogau charm bracelet (graduation present), but aside from my special 'I'm never ever taking this off' jewellery, I like to switch it up a bit. 

My picks for this February (above) are mainly semi-precious stones and gold. My gold plated amethyst 'Z' for Accessorize ring has very quickly become my favourite piece, alongside my turquoise statement necklace. My mandala pendant from December goes with every outfit and is easy to layer, especially with a plain lariat or a couple of shorter gold chains. Jewellery changes how I feel about an outfit and for this February I am channelling gold, semi-precious stones and layering.



Painting on a smile!

Just a few of my favourite cosmetics this February!

My Yardley 'English Lavender' perfume is a perfect everyday fragrance. Lavender has always been my favourite scent, it calms me down when I am anxious/stressed/upset and sends me straight to sleep when I struggle to catch well deserved Z's. I can't leave my house without a spritz, however, i may need to buy some more pretty quickly as I am a little bit too spritz happy.

Steffan, my lovely (grumpy) little baby brother bought the Soap and Glory 'Great Kisser' lip balm for me for christmas. I am a big Soap and Glory fan and this lip balm genuinely brightens my day. What could be better than peach scented moisturised lips? I also love the Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker' in Whoopink. Every girl want pink glossy barbie lips every no and again.

Amongst my favourites is the Ted Baker blusher, Seventeen's 'Phwoarr Paint' concealer, Seventeen's 'Define and Contour' contour palette and Estee Lauder mascara. 



1 comment:

Page level ads said...

TheTechPie
How To Setup Google AdSense Page-level ads on BlogSpot/Blogger
How to Install Remix OS on your PC: Android on PC
Best Free Blogger Templates of 2016
Mi Pad Review
LeEco Le 1s with 3GB RAM, Helio X10 and a fingerprint sensor launched
The Best Smartphone Games for Android & iOS
Beyerdynamic DTX 910 Review
Rocket League review